NHRP - Natural Hazards Research Platform
A multi-party research platform funded by MBIE dedicated to increasing New Zealand's resilience to Natural Hazards via high quality collaborative research.
Scientists map Auckland volcanic zone - 7 May 2015
"Nepal needs help to build back better" - Opinion piece by Dr Richard Sharpe, 29 April 2015
3rd WCDRR - Sendai Framework out now. Conference details here - 3rd UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction - 19 March 2015
- 40th Annual Natural Hazards Research & Applications Workshop, 19-22 July 2015, Colorado, USA
- Volcano Short Course, 8-9 Sept 2015, Mercure Hotel, Auckland
- Coasts & Ports Auckland 2015, 15-18 Sept, Pullman Hotel, Auckland.
- 8th Australasian Natural Hazards Management Conference, 13-14 Oct 2015, Perth Australia. Workshops on 12, 15, 16 Oct. Call for abstracts by 1 June 2015.
Last updated 18 May 2015
Download NHRP logo
- GNS Science
- Massey University
- Canterbury University
- University of Auckland
- Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment
- IRDR - Integrated Research on Disaster Risk. The Platform represents New Zealand in this global initiative.
- Platform Director's blog