NHRP - Natural Hazards Research Platform
A multi-party research platform funded by MBIE dedicated to increasing New Zealand's resilience to Natural Hazards via high quality collaborative research.
Platform Director's Blog updated today - 10 Nov 2014
'Natural Hazards 2013' out now - 29 Aug 2014
Earthquake Spectra, special issue on Canterbury Earthquakes now online. Contributions from across Platform.
- NZ Coastal Society 22nd Annual Conference, 18-21 November, Raglan
- ‘Forecasts: from minutes to decades’ The Meteorological Society of New Zealand, 19-21 Nov 2014, VUW – annual conference.
- Geosciences 2014, 24-27 November, New Plymouth. An annual Conference of the Geoscience Society of New Zealand
- 2014 Water Symposium Integration: ‘The Final Frontier,’ 24-28 Nov 2014, Marlborough Convention Centre, Blenheim - Joint conference for the NZ Hydrological Society, NZ Freshwater Sciences Society, IPENZ Rivers Group
- Post-2015 Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction, 14-18 March 2015, Sendai, Japan
- 'New Dimensions in Earthquake Resilience' NZSEE conference, 10-12 April 2015, Rotorua. A conference of the NZ Society for Earthquake Engineering.
Last updated 19 Nov 2014
Download NHRP logo
- GNS Science
- Massey University
- Canterbury University
- University of Auckland
- Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment
- Ministry of Civil Defence and Emergency Management
- IRDR - Integrated Research on Disaster Risk. The Platform represents New Zealand in this global initiative.
- Platform Director's blog