NHRP - Natural Hazards Research Platform
A multi-party research platform funded by MBIE dedicated to increasing New Zealand's resilience to Natural Hazards via high quality collaborative research.
'Natural Hazards 2013' out now - 29 Aug 2014
Earthquake Spectra, special issue on Canterbury Earthquakes now online. Contributions from across Platform.
- 7th Australasian Natural Hazards Management Conference, 23-24 Sept 2014
- Media, Disasters and the Public, 10 Oct 2014. A communications workshop for natural hazards researchers, scientists and engineers.
- Post-2015 Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction, 14-18 March 2015, Sendai, Japan
Updated 10 Sept 2014
Download NHRP logo
- GNS Science
- Massey University
- Canterbury University
- Auckland University
- Science + Innovation / Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment
- Ministry of Civil Defence and Emergency Management
- IRDR - Integrated Research on Disaster Risk. The Platform represents New Zealand in this global initiative.