NHRP - Natural Hazards Research Platform
A multi-party research platform funded by MBIE dedicated to increasing New Zealand's resilience to Natural Hazards via high quality collaborative research.
GeoNet update on NZ Volcanoes - 29 Apr 2016
List of Platform projects online - 13 Apr 2016
Mapping Lake Tekapo lake floor to understand hazards - 17 Mar 2016
- 2016 Stormwater Conference - 'Resilient Stormwater Systems','Organised by Water New Zealand, 18-20 May, Nelson
- The Future of Emergency Management, 1-2 June 2016, Te Papa Wellington.
- Planning for Tsunami Crisis 2016 Short Course hosted by WREMO and GNS Science, 23-24 June 2016.
- 6th International Conference on Building Resilience - 'Building Resilience to Address the Unexpected', 7-9 Sept 2016, University of Auckland.
- 4th International Conference on Urban Disaster Reduction – ‘Sustainable Disaster Recovery: Addressing Risks and Uncertainty’, 17-20 Oct 2016.
Last updated 29 April 2016
Download NHRP logo
- Director's Blog
- GNS Science
- Massey University
- University of Canterbury
- University of Auckland
- Opus Research
- Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment
- IRDR - Integrated Research on Disaster Risk. The Platform represents New Zealand in this global initiative