NHRP - Natural Hazards Research Platform
A multi-party research platform funded by MBIE dedicated to increasing New Zealand's resilience to Natural Hazards via high quality collaborative research.
In the News: Dr Rob Langridge (GNS) on the Alpine Fault - 2 Feb 2016
Sendai Framework 2015-30 Science & Technology Conference. All about the next steps to action the framework. More in News – 22 Jan 2016.
Geologists probe quake history of Alpine Fault - 21 Jan 2016
NHRP Director's blog out now!- 15 Jan 2016
NIWA's Annual Climate Summary for 2015 out now! - 13 Jan 2016
The New Zealand National Seismic Hazard Model - A seminar by Dr Matt Gerstenberger (GNS Science), sponsored by the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering.
- Auckland - 28 Jan @ 4pm, Univ Auckland, Faculty of Engineering, Lecture Theatre 403
- Wellington - 1 Feb @ 4pm, Royal Society of New Zealand, Wellington
- Christchurch - 2 Feb @ 3:30pm, Univ Canterbury, Undercroft 101, Puaka-James Hight Bldg
People in Disasters Conference, 24-26 Feb 2016, Christchurch
2016 Conference of the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering- 'Reducing Risk, Raising Resilience', 1-3 April, Christchurch
2016 Stormwater Conference - 'Resilient Stormwater Systems','Organised by Water New Zealand, 18-20 May, Nelson
Last updated 3 Feb 2016
Download NHRP logo
- Director's Blog
- GNS Science
- Massey University
- University of Canterbury
- University of Auckland
- Opus Research
- Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment
- IRDR - Integrated Research on Disaster Risk. The Platform represents New Zealand in this global initiative