NHRP - Natural Hazards Research Platform
A multi-party research platform funded by MBIE dedicated to increasing New Zealand's resilience to Natural Hazards via high quality collaborative research.
Wellington joins 100 Resilient Cities Network - 3 Dec 2014
Platform Director's Blog updated today - 26 Nov 2014
Earthquake Spectra, special issue on Canterbury Earthquakes now online. Contributions from across Platform.
- Post-2015 Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction, 14-18 March 2015, Sendai, Japan
- 'New Dimensions in Earthquake Resilience' NZSEE conference, 10-12 April 2015, Rotorua. A conference of the NZ Society for Earthquake Engineering.
- Coasts & Ports Auckland 2015, 15-18 Sept, Pullman Hotel, Auckland. Call for abstracts by 27 Feb 2015.
Last updated 11 Dec 2014
Download NHRP logo
- GNS Science
- Massey University
- Canterbury University
- University of Auckland
- Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment
- Ministry of Civil Defence and Emergency Management
- IRDR - Integrated Research on Disaster Risk. The Platform represents New Zealand in this global initiative.
- Platform Director's blog