Resilient Buildings and Infrastructure
- Responses to the Canterbury Earthquakes Royal Commission recommendations: Final Report - 13 Feb 2017
- NHRP Partner-led: Guidelines & standards of engineering practice for natural hazards.
- NHRP Partner-led: Building Quake & People - a serious game platform for informing life-saving strategies
- Download the NHRP logo
- Giaretton M., Dizhur D., Da Porto F., Ingham J.M. (2016) Seismic assessment and improvement of unreinforced stone masonry buildings: Literature review and application to New Zealand. Bulletin of the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering, 49 (2), pp. 148-174.
- Lin, S.-L.; Uma, S.R.; King, A.B.; Horspool, N.A. 2016 A compiled and extensible database for building damage from the 2010-2011 earthquake sequence in Canterbury, New Zealand. Lower Hutt, N.Z.: GNS Science. GNS Science report 2016/30. iii, 29 p.
- Seifi P., Henry R.S., Ingham J.M. (2016) Panel connection details in existing New Zealand precast concrete buildings. Bulletin of the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering, vol. 49, no. 2, 190-199.
- New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering Annual Conference - 'Next Generation of Low Damage and Resilient Structures', 27-29 April 2017, Wellington, New Zealand.
Back to NHRP Homepage
Last updated 14 Feb 2017