Resilient Buildings and Infrastructure
- Responses to the Canterbury Earthquakes Royal Commission recommendations: Final Report - 13 Feb 2017
- NHRP Partner-led: Guidelines & standards of engineering practice for natural hazards.
- NHRP Partner-led: Building Quake & People - a serious game platform for informing life-saving strategies
- Download the NHRP logo
- Chen, Y., Kun, C., Larkin, T., Chouw, N.(2016) Impact of Vertical Ground Excitation on a Bridge with Footing Uplift. Journal of Earthquake Engineering, 20 (7), pp. 1035-1053.
- McGann, C.R. , Bradley, B.A. , Cubrinovski, M. (2017) Development of a regional Vs30 model and typical Vs profiles for Christchurch, New Zealand from CPT data and region-specific CPT-Vs correlation. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Volume 95, 1 April 2017, Pages 48-60. Available online.
- Seifi P., Henry R.S., Ingham J.M. (2016) Panel connection details in existing New Zealand precast concrete buildings. Bulletin of the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering, vol. 49, no. 2, 190-199.
- New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering Annual Conference - 'Next Generation of Low Damage and Resilient Structures', 27-29 April 2017, Wellington, New Zealand.
Back to NHRP Homepage
Last updated 7 Mar 2017