Christchurch flooding shown in blue; emergency callouts and field measurement locations also shown. Note the darker the blue, the greater the flooding. Photo: NIWA.
RiskScape newsletter out now - Dec 2016
- Kaikoura field surveys with RiACT tool
- Volcanic eruption impact assessments for Chile & Argentina
- RiskScape use in the Pacific Islands
- Goded, T. et al In Press. Understanding different perspectives on the preservation of community and heritage buildings in the Wellington Region, New Zealand. Natural Hazards, pp. 1-28. Article in Press.
- Lin, S.-L.; Uma, S.R.; King, A.B.; Horspool, N.A. 2016 A compiled and extensible database for building damage from the 2010-2011 earthquake sequence in Canterbury, New Zealand. Lower Hutt, N.Z.: GNS Science. GNS Science report 2016/30. iii, 29 p.
More Publications (♦ Link)
- New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering Annual Conference - 'Next Generation of Low Damage and Resilient Structures', 27-29 April 2017, Wellington, New Zealand.
Back to NHRP Homepage
Last updated 7 Mar 2017