Christchurch flooding shown in blue; emergency callouts and field measurement locations also shown. Note the darker the blue, the greater the flooding. Photo: NIWA.
RiskScape newsletter out now - Dec 2016
- Kaikoura field surveys with RiACT tool
- Volcanic eruption impact assessments for Chile & Argentina
- RiskScape use in the Pacific Islands
- Lin, S.-L.; Uma, S.R.; King, A.B.; Horspool, N.A. 2016 A compiled and extensible database for building damage from the 2010-2011 earthquake sequence in Canterbury, New Zealand. Lower Hutt, N.Z.: GNS Science. GNS Science report 2016/30. iii, 29 p.
- Lin S.-L. et al (2016) Empirical Fragility Curves for Non-Residential Buildings from the 2010–2011 Canterbury Earthquake Sequence. Journal of Earthquake Engineering, DOI: 10.1080/13632469.2016.1264322
- Smart, G.M., Crowley, K., Lane, E. (2016) Estimating Tsunami Runup. Natural Hazards, 80(3) 1933-1947.
More Publications (♦ Link)
- New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering Annual Conference - 'Next Generation of Low Damage and Resilient Structures', 27-29 April 2017, Wellington, New Zealand.
Back to NHRP Homepage
Last updated 14 Feb 2017