Business redirection out of the CBD to Christchurch City following the Canterbury earthquakes (Feb 2011-Feb 2012). Graphic: Opus Research
- Ministerial CDEM Silver Award to Dr David Johnston (Societal Theme leader) for contributions to civil defence and emergency management - 1 June 2016
- Fraser S.A., et al (2016) Tsunami response behaviour during and following two local-source earthquakes in Wellington, New Zealand. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 16, pp. 123-133, available online.
- Lambie E et al (2016) Human behaviour during and immediately following earthquake shaking: developing a methodological approach for analysing video footage. Natural Hazards 80(1): 249-283.
- Smith N, Brown C, Saunders W (2016) Disaster risk management decision-making: review. Full cost accounting of disaster risk management decisions. A report prepared for Contest 2015 - 'Disaster Risk Full Cost Accounting,' Natural Hazards Research Platform, 82 p., available online.
- More Publications (Link ♦)
- New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering Annual Conference - 'Next Generation of Low Damage and Resilient Structures', 27-29 April 2017, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Resilience to Nature's Challenges
- Economics of Resilient Infrastructure
- Joint Centre for Disaster Research
- Integrated Research for Disaster Risk (IRDR). The Platform represents New Zealand in this global initiative.
Back to NHRP Homepage
Last updated 22 Dec 2016