Business redirection out of the CBD to Christchurch City following the Canterbury earthquakes (Feb 2011-Feb 2012). Graphic: Opus Research
- Ministerial CDEM Silver Award to Dr David Johnston (Societal Theme leader) for contributions to civil defence and emergency management - 1 June 2016
- Lambie E et al (2016) Human behaviour during and immediately following earthquake shaking: developing a methodological approach for analysing video footage. Natural Hazards 80(1): 249-283.
- Stewart, C., Kim, N.D., Johnston, D.M., Nayyerloo, M. (2016) Health hazards associated with consumption of roof-collected rainwater in urban areas in emergency situations. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 13 (10), art. no. 1012, .
More Publications (Link ♦)
- New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering Annual Conference - 'Next Generation of Low Damage and Resilient Structures', 27-29 April 2017, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Resilience to Nature's Challenges
- Economics of Resilient Infrastructure
- Joint Centre for Disaster Research
- Integrated Research for Disaster Risk (IRDR). The Platform represents New Zealand in this global initiative.
Back to NHRP Homepage
Last updated 7 Mar 2017